LISTADO CALIDAD DE VIDA SEGUN INFORME DE LA ONU



La relación vuelve a encabezarla Noruega, como país con mejores índices de educación, sanidad e ingresos, entre otros, mientras que Níger la cierra con las peores condiciones de vida del mundo. Australia e Islandia ocupan el segundo y tercer puesto, mientras que Afganistán y Sierra Leona son vecinas de Níger en la cola de la clasificación. Colombia (77), Francia (8), Perú (78) y Venezuela (58) son las naciones que más han ascendido en la tabla en comparación con 2006 debido al aumentos de ingresos, a la esperanza de vida o las mejoras en la educación.

España conserva su lugar en la tabla, que ordena a los países según el bienestar de cada país atendiendo a su alfabetización, la esperanza de vida y los ingresos. El país se encuentra, con 0,955 puntos en la media de países muy ricos. En cuanto a expectativa de vida, ocupa el 9º puesto con 80,7 años de media, frente a los 82,7 de Japón -cabeza de la lista- y los 50 de Níger. En salario per cápita, desciende, sin embargo, al puesto 27 con 31.560 dólares anuales por habitante, cuando el 1º le corresponde a Liechtenstein (85.382 dólares) y él último a la República Democrática del Congo (289).

TABLE Human movement
I
VERY HIGH HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
1 Norway
2 Australia
3 Iceland
4 Canada
5 Ireland
6 Netherlands
7 Sweden
8 France
9 Switzerland
10 Japan
11 Luxembourg
12 Finland
13 United States
14 Austria
15 Spain
16 Denmark 18 Italy 19 Liechtenstein
20 New Zealand
21 United Kingdom
22 Germany
23 Singapore
24 Hong Kong, China (SAR)
25 Greece
26 Korea (Republic of)
27 Israel
28 Andorra
29 Slovenia
30 Brunei Darussalam
31 Kuwait
32 Cyprus
33 Qatar
34 Portugal
35 United Arab Emirates
36 Czech Republic
37 Barbados
38 Malta
HIGH HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
39 Bahrain
40 Estonia
41 Poland
42 Slovakia
43 Hungary
44 Chile
45 Croatia
46 Lithuania
47 Antigua and Barb
48 Latvia
49 Argentina
50 Uruguay
51 Cuba
52 Bahamas
53 Mexico
54 Costa Rica
55 Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
56 Oman
57 Seychelles
58 Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)
59 Saudi Arabia
HDI rank


93 Belize
94 Samoa
95 Maldives
96 Jordan
97 Suriname
98 Tunisia
99 Tonga
100 Jamaica
101 Paraguay
102 Sri Lanka
103 Gabon
104 Algeria
105 Philippines
106 El Salvador
107 Syrian Arab Republic
108 Fiji
109 Turkmenistan
110 Occupied Palestinian Territories
111 Indonesia
112 Honduras
113 Bolivia
114 Guyana
115 Mongolia
116 Viet Nam
117 Moldova
118 Equatorial Guinea

152 Ghana
153 Cameroon
154 Mauritania
155 Djibouti
156 Lesotho
157 Uganda
158 Nigeria
LOW HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
159 Togo
160 Malawi
161 Benin
162 Timor-Leste
163 Côte d’Ivoire
164 Zambia
165 Eritrea
166 Senegal
167 Rwanda
168 Gambia
169 Liberia
170 Guinea
171 Ethiopia
172 Mozambique
173 Guinea-Bissau
174 Burundi
175 Chad
176 Congo (Democratic Republic of the)
177 Burkina
178 Mali
179 Central African Republic
180 Sierra Leone
181 Afghanistan
182 Niger

30 Response to LISTADO CALIDAD DE VIDA SEGUN INFORME DE LA ONU

  1. Anónimo says:

    Ps...BuNO eL LiStAdO mE SeRvIrA PaRa Mi expO...:)

  2. Anónimo says:

    esta en igles y no se leer en ingles

  3. Anónimo says:

    No se que poner la verdad esto no me sirve de nada para la tarea que me dejarion .l.

  4. Anónimo says:

    perdon pero la vrdd no se leer en ingles y creo que esto no me podra servir de nada pero gracias de todas formas

  5. Anónimo says:

    esto no sirve de nada

  6. Anónimo says:

    me da asco esta pagina

  7. Anónimo says:

    la verdad no me callo bien esta pagina
    y nisiquiera se leer ingles

  8. Anónimo says:

    You really make it appear so easy together with your


    presentation but I find this matter to be really one thing

    which I believe I might by no means understand. It seems too complex and very wide for me.
    I'm

    taking a look ahead in your subsequent put up, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!
    Here is my web page cheap flights to murcia from glasgow

  9. Anónimo says:

    You can certainly see your expertise within
    the work you

    write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like
    you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.
    Also visit my web site : marketing-sparks.blogspot.com

  10. Anónimo says:

    I’m not sure where you're getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some

    time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for great

    info I was looking for this info for my mission.
    Here is my homepage - www.authenticlinks.com

  11. Anónimo says:

    Hello! I've been reading your web site for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas! Just wanted to mention

    keep up the fantastic job!
    Feel free to surf my website ; www.level-1.org.uk

  12. Anónimo says:

    Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest

    authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My site goes over a

    lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you might be interested feel free to send me an email.
    I look forward to

    hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!
    My web site :: http://wiki.72stunden.de/index.php?title=Benutzer:SanaSanchez1989

  13. Anónimo says:

    Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You

    definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence
    on just posting

    videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative
    to read?
    My webpage: bookdirtblog.blogspot.ru

  14. Anónimo says:

    Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read something like this before.

    So good to seek out any individual with some original thoughts

    on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up.

    this website is something that is needed on the web, somebody with a
    bit of originality. helpful job for bringing one

    thing new to the web!
    Feel free to visit my homepage tntlaro.free.fr

  15. Anónimo says:

    Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff
    previous to and

    you're just too great. I really like what

    you've acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you

    say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I

    cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a great web site.
    Also see my web site :: businessjournalist.blogspot.fr

  16. Anónimo says:

    Hiya! I just wish to give an

    enormous thumbs up for the great information

    you might have here on this post. I shall
    be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.
    Feel free to visit my site ... new-york-city.italiangreyhound.us

  17. Anónimo says:

    I precisely had to thank

    you very much once more. I am not sure what I would've made to happen without the actual aspects shown by you concerning

    such a industry. It previously was a real alarming

    case in my circumstances, however , coming across the very expert approach you treated the issue

    made me to jump for contentment. Extremely happy for this work and then hope

    you comprehend what a

    great job you are undertaking educating many people using your

    webblog. Most probably you haven't come across any of
    us.
    Feel free to surf my web blog :: aqua.ics.kagoshima-U.ac.jp

  18. Anónimo says:

    I in addition to my guys ended up checking the great ideas on your web blog and so
    unexpectedly I got an awful feeling I never thanked

    the web blog owner for those techniques. My women

    came for this reason joyful to see

    them and have absolutely been using them. I appreciate you for turning out to be so kind and for


    picking this form of fine ideas millions

    of individuals are really desirous to understand about.
    Our own sincere apologies for

    not saying thanks to you earlier.
    Also see my site - nlfes.blogspot.ru

  19. Anónimo says:

    Undeniably consider that that you said. Your

    favorite justification appeared to be on the net the

    simplest factor to consider of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst other folks consider worries that
    they just do not know about. You

    managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also
    outlined out the

    whole thing without having side-effects ,

    people could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more.
    Thanks
    my web page > kannikar.com

  20. Anónimo says:

    Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your website
    in internet explorer, would test

    this… IE still is the market leader and a big portion of people will miss your wonderful writing due
    to this problem.
    Also see my web page > http://socialcircle.stock-options-picks.com/story.php?title=brukarjeremylong76-revywiki

  21. Anónimo says:

    Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so
    I

    came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm

    bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and amazing


    design and style.
    my web page :: levante club and spa benidorm

  22. Anónimo says:

    Right now it appears like Expression Engine is the top blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that

    what you're using on your blog?
    Feel free to visit my weblog ... tax on buying and selling property

  23. Anónimo says:

    Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your website is so cool.
    I

    am impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site.
    It reveals how nicely you

    understand this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles.



    You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the info
    I already searched everywhere

    and just could not come across. What a perfect web site.
    My blog : http://be-alive.ru

  24. Anónimo says:

    I like the helpful info you supply for your

    articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at once more right here


    frequently. I am moderately certain

    I will learn many new stuff proper right

    here! Good luck for the following!

    my site - Startaidea.Info

  25. Anónimo says:

    I am really impressed along with your writing talents and also with the structure to your

    blog. Is this a paid topic or did you customize it

    yourself? Anyway stay up the excellent quality writing, it is

    rare to look a great weblog like this one today..

    Also visit my blog post: ciclismo Castilla La mancha

  26. Anónimo says:

    WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait .. …

    My blog :: www.generalassembly.org

  27. Anónimo says:

    I am not sure the place you're getting your

    information, however good topic. I needs to spend a while learning

    much more or working out more. Thanks for fantastic information I used to be in search of

    this information for my mission.

    my webpage: universidad de dolores hidalgo

  28. Anónimo says:

    Are you is some form of sore or trouble.
    Enlarging penis size of it is a forma de respirao difcil, inchao
    da look, e inchao da boca. These herbaceous plants
    experience chief elements of Penis Enlargement Exercises pills, survive to fix these ills.

    The ultimate desire is to feature an enlarged knockout tissue paper organizes
    under the pelt of the penis. All wealthy person the like principles but the tablet reaching the profligate throwing
    bedroom of your penis and increase its capacity to maintain rip permanently.


    Also visit my homepage; A review of the penis advatage **

  29. Anónimo says:

    Ι enjоу what you guys are up too. Suсh cleνer wоrk and repοrting!


    Keeр up the superb works guys I’vе you guyѕ to
    my blogroll.

    Visіt my site: garden

  30. Anónimo says:

    Τhis іs а topiс which is neаr tо mу heагt.

    .. Thаnk you! Еxactly ωheгe аre your сοntасt
    ԁetаіls though?

    Here is my hοmepage - gardening tips

Publicar un comentario en la entrada